German speaking people are advised to visit the non-affiliated Austrian complaint centre at www.plattform-lyoness-geschaedigte.at
For information in other languages, use the Google Translate function on our Blog (we are not responsible for translation errors derived from these automatic translation tools), and/or visit our section on helpful links about Lyoness.
We apologise in advance if our writing contains language errors - you should know that English is not our native language. The same applies to our translations of German texts in to English - none of the people in our team are native German speakers either. We do not accept responsibility for any unintentional errors in our texts, including those caused by inaccurate translations, as we always provide the source of our articles - which is where the readers can assess the original content for him or herself.
This blog has been created for the following reasons:
- Sharing information concerning Lyoness
- Updates on the (legal) situation of Lyoness in Switzerland and Austria, as well as international
- Advising possible victims of Lyoness, both in a legal and in a practical manner
People who would like to contribute to this blog are encouraged to do so. Contribution possibilities could include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Sharing experiences with Lyoness (publicly, in blog form, or privately through email)
- Asking for, or giving advice on the matters discussed here, or that concern Lyoness in general
- Questions or comments about this blog or about Lyoness
All communication and contributions should be directed to us through the comment section of this blog. Please indicate whether your contribution is meant to be published or not. If you want us to contact you back, leave your email address.
Privately meant comments (if properly requested), personal and contact details will never be published. Public contributions will be, if clearly indicated.